Named for the author of Peter Rabbit, Beatrix Potter, this light and lofty yarn features the finest angora and extra fine merino. Weighing in at a bulky gauge, Beatrix maintains lightness and loft, and practically knits itself… that is if you can resist fondling it. We challenge you to try!
- Weight - Bulky (7wpi)
- Yardage - 109 yards (100 meters)
- Unit Weight - 50 grams (1.76 ounces)
- Gauge -12.0 to 15.0 sts = 4 inches
- Needle and Hook size - US 9 - 11 or 5.5 - 8mm / 6.5mm (K) - 9mm (M/N)
- Fiber Content - 54% merino wool, 30% angora, 16% nylon/polyamide
- Care instructions: Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry