Sonata is a soft, lightweight blend of cotton, viscose, silk & nylon that knits up beautifully into all season tops, tees & wraps. The single-ply, fingering weight yarn has nice stitch definition & showcases stockinette, textured stitches, as well as lace. The addition of silk adds just a subtle sheen.
Noro yarns embrace the Japanese philosophy of accepting & enjoying the non-uniformity, unevenness, & natural beauty of nature. All animal fibers spun into Noro yarns come from certified organic farms around the world. The yarns are as eco-friendly as possible with many processes still done by hand or on traditional machinery.
- Weight - Sport (12 wpi)
- Yardage - 393 yards (359 meters)
- Unit Weight -100 grams (3.53 ounces)
- Gauge - 23.0 to 26.0 sts = 4 inches
- Needle Size - US 3 - 5 or 3.25 - 3.75mm
- Hook Size - 3.25mm (D) - 3.75mm (F)
- Fiber Content - 35% Cotton, 25% Rayon, 20% Silk, 20% Nylon
- Care Instructions - Hand wash, dry flat