The Ashford Country Spinner 2 Spinning Wheel is A specialist wheel designed to spin extra bulky yarn used in rug weaving and chunky knitting or for plying bulk quantities. The orifice is extra large and the ball bearings and double treadle allows for an easy start and treadling. The slow drive ratios and sensitive leather flyer brake system are ideal for creating unique novelty yarns.
Features and inclusions:
- New 3 speed bobbin with easy 3, 4 & 5:1 ratios and capacity of up to 1kg 2.2lb.
- New polyurethane con-rod joints for smooth heal & toe treadling.
- Wider spaced treadle boards.
- Arched rails and factory assembled sides are easily assembled with bolts and barrel nuts.
- New maintenance free Polyurethane hinges for smooth & effortless treadling.
- Soft leather brake band and sensitive tension adjustment.
- Huge 27mm - 1 1/16” flyer orifice for really thick yarns.
- Provision for plying from 2 bobbins.
- New nylon universal bearings for the con rod.
- - huge capacity bobbin
- - double treadle
- - large orifice
- - spin thick novelty yarns
wheel diameter: 46cm (18")
Weight: 8kg (17½lb)
Orifice: 2.7cm (1⅛")
orifice height: 71cm (28")
bobbin capacity: 900g to 1kg (2.2lb)
type of drive: bobbin lead
single drive ratios: 3, 4, 5
treadle : double treadle
Finish: natural, lacquered
Included accessories: country spinner bobbin
Your Ashford item(s) will be drop-shipped directly from Ashford’s warehouse in New Zealand. Please allow 1-3 business days for them to process and ship out your order before receiving an e-mail with your tracking number. We will contact you with any alternative shipping information, as well as any backorder delays if applicable.
Ashford drop-ships are sent via DHL, which is an exceptionally fast international shipping service. Items typically reach their destination within 3-5 business days after being shipped.
Please provide a physical address for your order. Drop-shipping not available for PO boxes & international orders; please allow time for your order to reach us before we ship it to you.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns regarding your order at (509) 536-7746 or email@example.com.