Magnum is a 100% Peruvian Highland Wool in a super bulky weight of 2 stitches per inch! Your projects will fly off the needles and you’ll be done before you know it.
- Fiber: 100% Peruvian Highland Wool
- Approx. Yardage: 123 yds (112.5 m)
- Weight: 250 g (8.82 oz)
- Knitting Gauge: 6 -8 sts = 4" (10 cm)
- Knitting Needle Size: US 15 - 17 (10 - 12 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 6 - 8 scs = 4" (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: N - Q (10 - 16 mm)
- Hand Wash Cold
- Lay Flat to Dry
Bob Dunbadin founded the Cascade Yarns in the late 1980s. From their humble Pioneer Square beginnings in Seattle, Washington, they have moved and expanded, but have never lost their commitment to affordable, high-quality yarns.
In a time when most high-quality yarn was being crafted in Europe, Cascade instead looked to Peru. Cascade has always believed that so long as the materials and spinning equipment were high quality, and the workers well trained and happy, good yarn can come from anywhere.
A family-owned business since the beginning, Cascade is now run by Bob Dunbadin's son Rob and daughter-in-law Shannon. They continue Cascade's mission to offer exceptional quality yarn for an exceptional price.