Crochet a colorful cotton top just in time for the summer heat. Wear this feminine top with a tank top or as a swimsuit coverup. This design by Cecilia Losada is inspired by Brazilian legends of beautiful women and the name "Beija Flor" means "Hummingbird" in Portuguese.
Every digital screen is calibrated differently. Slight variations in tone and saturation will vary from screen to screen. The actual color of your item may vary slightly from what you see on your screen.
Please make sure you order enough for your project as dye lots can vary between batches. Due to the nature of hand-dyed yarns, every skein is unique.
The pattern is not included in this kit. It is available for purchase HERE.
See more gorgeous kits and hand-dyed yarns from Urth Yarns HERE.
Included in your kit:
- In kit size Small (34.5" bust): 2 skeins of Uneek Cotton
- In kit size Medium - Large (39.5" - 43.5" bust): 3 skeins of Uneek Cotton
- In kit size 1X - 2X (48.5" - 57" bust): 4 skeins of Uneek Cotton
Additional supplies you will need that are not included:
- The Beija Flor Top pattern by Cecilia Losada. It is available for purchase here on Ravelry.
- Crochet hook size 4.50 mm / US H-8 if you crochet tightly or 4 mm / US G-6 if you crochet loosely.
- Row counter (optional)
- Finishing needle
Designed by Cecilia Losada for Urth Yarn's Uneek Cotton.
- S, M, L, XL, 2X
- 34.5” 39.5”, 43.5”, 48.5”, 57" bust
- 17.5", 19", 19", 20.5", 21.5" length (from waist to neck)
- 200, 250, 300, 350, 400 grams of Uneek Cotton are needed (If you would like to knit a monochromatic top, Monokrom Cotton will also work well for this pattern)
Our first response to your order would be to have it shipped directly from our warehouse. In the case that our stock levels are too low, your Urth Yarns Beija Flor Top Kit will be drop-shipped from Urth Yarns in Florida, USA. Please allow up to 3-5 business days for your order to be processed and shipped out. We will contact you with any shipping and tracking information for your order.
If you have questions regarding the current stock of specific colorways please call/e-mail us at (509) 536-7746 or email@example.com.
About Urth Yarns:
When you choose Urth Yarns you are supporting a workforce of strong women who hand-dye their yarns in Mersin and Istanbul. Each Urth Yarns skein purchased plants a tree as part of the #knitoneplantone movement. Join us in helping Trees for the Future in their mission to provide families with tools and knowledge to plant trees in Africa.
"Planting trees provides families with more than just food. It provides income, empowerment, unity, leadership, education and even saves lives. When we can teach people to value themselves and their environment, they see amazing improvements in their standard of living."