Experience the magic of creating your own designs with the original FeltLOOM® needle felting machine. The FeltLOOM® provides new creative opportunities using needle felting equipment for fiber artists, designers, small businesses or breeders of fiber animals. FeltLOOM® Inc makes needle felting machines for...More Details
Experience the magic of creating your own designs with the original FeltLOOM® needle felting machine. The FeltLOOM® provides new creative opportunities using needle felting equipment for fiber artists, designers, small businesses or breeders of fiber animals. FeltLOOM® Inc makes needle felting machines for fabric making, fiber conversion and structural fabric conversion. The FeltLOOM® is available for fiber mills, educational institutions, manufacturers, researchers, and many others.
FeltLOOM® is the original and patented felting machine that businesses, professionals, and artists all depend on when creating outstanding and beautiful fabrics, products, and art. The LexiTM 36" model's studio tabletop design was engineered to meet the artist designer's challenge of portability and space restraints. It features:
• Industrial‐duty sealed gear motor. Complete User Controls allows the FeltLOOM® user full control of roller and needle speed. Fingertip controls of the motor's variable speeds allows fiber or fabric to move through the FeltLOOM® at a defined rate from 0% ‐ 100%. Forward and Reverse capability.
• Rollers are strategically spaced, allowing users to stop the fabric from moving forward,
and giving the appropriate slippage, at any point in the process. This prevents ‘pleating.’
• Forward and Reverse provides the capability to move the fabric back and forth, felt a
piece, turn it around, run it back through, and also gives the most control possible to the
user, enabling texturing, density, etc.
• Accessible needle board. Needle density is four rows deep in the 36” needle board with 288 needles in total. Needles can be removed and replaced either one at a time or the whole needle board can be replaced at once. The front and back of the machine are equipped with a clear window, enabling users to see the needles moving, so they can identify any bent or broken needles while felting is in process.
• Safety is a priority, The LexiTM is designed with safety guards and emergency stop buttons to ensure protection of the operator. The FeltLOOM®'s patented design is engineered and produced in order to ensure the highest quality equipment and ultimate user‐control, resulting in consistently high‐quality fabric, created exactly to user requirements every single time. It is built from precision quality parts, an industrial‐duty sealed gear motor, and equipped with friendly operator controls.
The Lexi™ is made in a size that fits the artist in all of us. Artists and Crafters love the Lexi™. It is easy to adjust the fiber pattern on your creations with the fingertip controls on the sleek 36" tabletop design. It's ease of use and the amazing quality of felted fabric it produces put the creator in control.
Your FeltLOOM is produced right here in the United States and is manufactured specifically for you. Due to this production model your FeltLOOM may require a lead time of up to 40 days.
1. The FeltLOOM is safe to operate, equipped with a guard system on its needles that prevents the operator from getting a finger in the machine.
2. The front roller system is very efficient and does not require the putting on & off of a heavy bar while using it.
3. The rollers are designed to easily feed the fibers through.
4. The FeltLOOM actually felts the fibers instead of just making prefelt, and using wet felt is not necessary.
5. The FeltLOOM felts thin fabrics and accommodates 2 or more users/items to be processed at once!