- 70% Baby Alpaca 20% Mulberry Silk 10% Cashmere
- 246yds per 100gm hank (approx 4/9Nm)
- Recommended Needle Size: US1 - 6 (2.5 - 4mm) needles
- Gauge (stocking stitch): 28sts x 36 rows over 10cm/4 inches
on 3.25mm (US 3) needles
- Click HERE to see our line of Country Classics Dyes
DK weight. This DK yarn is one of the softest, luxurious blends in our undyed collection. Made from Baby Alpaca, Cashmere and blended with Grade A mulberry silk for a natural shimmer, added strength and beautiful drape. Spun to produce a luscious, silky yarn, perfect for those extra special projects.