- 100% Superwash Extrafine Merino (19.5 micron) Wool
- 109 yds per 100gm hank (approx 2/2Nm)
- Recommended Needle Size: US9 - 10 (5.5 - 6mm) needles
- Gauge (stocking stitch): 15 sts x 20 rows over 10cm (4 inches-) on 6mm (US 10) needles
- Click HERE to see our line of Country Classics Dyes
Extra fine (19.5 micron) merino is used for these yarns. It feels soft and gentle against the skin. These yarns are worsted spun from extra long staple fibers to produce a yarn that is fine and strong with a silky feel. Soft and cushiony with a slight sheen. Knits up quickly and is ideal for last minute gifts. One hank is enough for a snuggly cowl, hat, fingerless mitts or headband. Washable in cold water on a gentle cycle, it is also suitable for children's and baby clothes. Very soft and springy. Takes up the dye well to produce deep, vibrant colors.