Noro Origami Pouch Kit
We have run out of stock for this item.
Pattern #22 Origami Pouch Designed by Eisaku Noro Design Team using Noro Ginga. This kit includes 2 Skeins of Noro Ginga as well as one issue of Noro Knitting Magazine #10.
- Gauge- 11 stitches and 15 rows= 4 inches in over St st
- Needle Size- US 10.5-6.5 mm (not included in kit)
- Yarn- 2 skeins of Noro Ginga 218 yards total (included in kit)
- Noro Magazine #10 with 30 patterns (included in kit)
- Finished measurements- Approx 17" Wide, 15" Length
- Size K/10.5 crochet hook needed for trim and handle. (not included in kit)
- Stitch markers (not included in kit)
The Origami Pouch is an ingenious construction creating a tulip shaped tote. Four identical stockinette strips, shaped with a 4- degree top angle, are seamed together at the bottom and side edges. The bias-knit technique forms a durable bag in bulky cotton-blend Ginga. The unique ombre color of Ginga creates an interesting color block effect. The top edge is trimmed with a thick crochet border. Crocheted separately, the sturdy cord handles can be easily adjusted for length.
Note: Bag is made in 4 pieces.
The Noro Magazine #10 included with the purchase of this Origami Pouch Kit includes 30 Knit patterns in luscious shades of Noro Brand Yarn. Wraps, Ruanas, and Ponchos, that are lightweight layers for cool evenings.