Noro Bandanna Cowl 09 featured in Noro Magazine Issue #8
This bold and stylish cowl designed by Amanda Kaffka is a fabulous project for fall or anytime of the year, really. Knit in the round from the beaded lower edge-pausing to work in the short-row shaping that forms the center front point-it features an Aztec-esque bead-and-eyelet motif. Decreases are worked into a back panel of cat's eye lace and cables. Long fringe that can be braided or twisted finishes this look.
We've put together this kit for this pattern Included is two skeins of Noro Silk Garden Sock yarn and The beads needed for the pattern as well as your choice of a printed or digital pattern. Click Here to see the options for the kit.
- 20sts and 32 rnds= 4 in/ 10 cm over Stockinette stitch using size US 6/ 4mm needle.
- 2 x 50g balls of Noro Silk Garden Sock (pictured in #426)
- One size US 6 / 4 mm circular needle, 24in/60cm long, or size to obtain gauge.
- Markers in different colors.
- Cable Needle.
- 0.60mm crochet hook or threader for beading
- Approximately 252 size 6 beads each in matte metallic silver and matte metallic gold.