Noro Bandanna Cowl 09 featured in Noro Magazine Issue #8
This bold and stylish cowl designed by Amanda Kaffka is a fabulous project for fall or anytime of the year, really. Knit in the round from the beaded lower edge-pausing to work in the short-row shaping that forms the center front point-it features an Aztec-esque bead-and-eyelet motif. Decreases are worked into a back panel of cat's eye lace and cables. Long fringe that can be braided or twisted finishes this look.
- 20sts and 32 rnds= 4 in/ 10 cm over Stockinette stitch using size US 6/ 4mm needle.
- 2 x 50g balls of Noro Silk Garden Sock (pictured in #426)
- One size US 6 / 4 mm circular needle, 24in/60cm long, or size to obtain gauge.
- Markers in different colors.
- Cable Needle.
- 0.60mm crochet hook or threader for beading
- Approximately 252 size 6 beads each in matte metallic silver and matte metallic gold.