Quickly knit this gorgeous gradient shawl from Mountain Colors. "Trapper Peak Shawl" is a quick knit from the center top down to the simple lace pattern along the edge. This beauty is knitted with 5 mini skeins of Crazyfoot Yarn in Mountain Color's Perspectives Kit Each hand painted mini skein weighs 100g and has 90 yds of Superwash Merino Wool and Nylon. The color blending in this shawl makes it a splendid finished scarf or shawl that is light-weight enough for a summer afternoon.
Don't miss out on your last chance to get the "Trapper Peak Shawl" kit from Paradise Fibers. Once these darling Perspective Kits are gone, we will not be seeing them again.
Choose from our three color options: Silver/Purple, Blue/Turquoise, and Red/Pinks
- "Trapper Peak Pattern" by Leslie Taylor for Mountain Color Designs
- 1 set of Mountain Colors Perspectives: 5 mini skeins Crazyfoot
- 450 yds
- 90% Superwash Merino Wool & 10% Nylon
- Pair of Hand-made Paradise Fibers Stitch Markers
- Exclusive Paradise Fibers Jewellie Sheep Sticker
Needles: US 6 24" Circular
Gauge: 4.5 sts/inch in stst after blocking
Size: 15" from neck edge to deepest part of the curve x 52" across