Louvre is a wonderful laceweight printed yarn in soft viscose with a gorgeous shiny effect. If you like the Versailles yarn, you’ll love Louvre, especially if you have a soft spot for original crochet shawls. Thanks to its thin weight, you will enjoy a lighter yarn that allows you to comfortably work pretty crochet lace stitches. This way, you will optimize the performance and weight of your summer accessories and garments.
- Weight: Fingering (14 wpi)
- Yardage: 180 yards (1.76 ounces)
- Unit Weight: 50 grams (1.76 ounces)
- Gauge: 26.0 to 29.0 sts = 4 inches
- Needle Size: US 1 - 3 or 2.25 - 3.25mm
- Fiber Content: 96% Manufactured Fibers - Rayon / Viscose, 3% Manufactured Fibers - Polyester, 1% Manufactured Fibers - Nylon / Polyamide
- Machine Wash Cold, Dry Flat