Step out in elegance with this cozy, yet classy shoulder cape from Debbie Bliss. This super-soft knit complements any outfit with its elegant funnel-neck collar and unique texture. Ultra soft Alpaca and Wool blend to make an unbelievably luscious capelet to keep you warm this winter.
Worked in simple stockinette stitch and shaped at the shoulders, it's quick to knit on US 17- 12.00 mm sized needles. Pick from our remaining colors before you miss your chance at this sassy Shoulder Capelet!
Debbie Bliss Lara Yarn / 42% Alpaca 58% Wool / 60m
- Sm - 3 balls / Medium/Large - 4 balls / X-Large - 5 balls
Instantly downloadable PDF file for the Shoulder Cape Pattern from Debbie Bliss.
- Sized to fit bust Small-81-86 (Medium-92-97, Large-102-107, XL-112-117) cm/ 32-34 (36-38,40-42, 44-46) in.
- Around Lower edge 115 (120, 125, 130)cm/ 45 1/4 (47 1/4, 49 1/4, 51 1/4) in.
- Length to center back (omitting collar) 29 (31,31,33)cm/ 11.5 (12 1/4, 12 1/4, 13) in.
- 3 (4,4,5) x100g balls of Debbie Bliss Lara
- US 15 - 10.00 mm & US 17 - 12.00 mm knitting needles (or size to obtain tension)
About the yarn:
Lara is a fabulous super-chunky fur effect yarn available in 12 shades with a very unique spiral/plied construction. Next to skin soft and knits up in next to no time! We've created this kit with 8 of the color options available.
- Yarn Weight: Super Chunky
- Blend: 42% Alpaca 58% Wool
- Meterage: 60m
- Needles: 12mm (US17)
- Tension: 8 stitches and 12 rows to 10cm/4in square