Knit this cozy Cabled Hat and Fingerless Mitt set from Plymouth Yarn using two 50g balls (in the same color) of Plymouth Cuzco Cashmere Yarn. Baby Alpaca, Mulberry Silk, and Cashmere will keep you warm and cozy in your darling set. Pick out your color and cast on to quickly knit yourself, or a loved one, this Hat and Mitt set. Click HERE to see the other Cuzco Cashmere colorways.
2 balls - Cuzco Cashmere / 40% Superbaby Alpaca, 40% Mulberry Merino Silk, 20% Cashmere / 163yds / 50g
- Instantly downloadable PDF files for the Cabled Hat and Fingerless Mitts Patterns by Vanessa Ewing. You will receive a link to download and print the pattern.
Cabled Hat and Fingerless Mitts Pattern details:
Yarn weight: fingering
Yarn used: 1 x 50g ball each pattern - Cuzco Cashmere
Yardage: approx 326yds total
Needles for Hat: US Size 2 (2.75mm) and 4 (3.5mm)- 16” circular, US Size 4 (3.5mm) DPNs
Needles for Fingerless Mitts: US Size 2 (2.75mm) and 4 (3.5mm) DPNs
- 24 sts, 32 rows = 4” using US size 4 (3.5mm) needles in st st after blocking
- 24 sts= 3 ½” in Cable Pattern on US Size 4 (3.5mm) needles after blocking.
: st markers, st holders, cable needle
Cabled Hat Size: Approx Circumference - 17” without stretching. Hat is designed with approximately 4-5” of negative ease.
Fingerless Mitts Size: To Fit - Adult Small, (Adult Large)
- Approx Measurements: 6”, (7) circumference x 8”, (8 ½) long without stretching.
Plymouth Cuzco Cashmere Yarn Details:
- Contents: 40% Superbaby Alpaca, 40% Mulberry Merino Silk, 20% Cashmere
- Care: Hand Wash, Dry Flat
- Gauge: 6 sts=1"/US 4 Needle
- Yardage: 163 yards
- Weight: Sport
- Put Up: 50g balls