Just in time for Halloween! This sweet crochet Amigurumi Halloween Black Cat will be a darling decoration for fall! All you need are 5 balls of Bergere de France Yarn in Worsted weight to crochet yourself this darling kitty, measuring at a cute 6.5” tall. Who says Black Cats are bad luck? Perch this fancy feline on your porch to welcome the Halloween Season.
You will need to use a 4.25 mm hook and acquire 18 mm Cat Safety eyes and a 15mm pink animal safety nose for the face.
- 5 Colors of Worsted Weight Yarn in 3 color variations:
- Bergere de France Yarns for body, hat, and broom stick
- Creme de La Creme for straw
- A link to The Enchanted Ladybug’s blog for her tutorial with a downloadable PDF file for the “Amigurumi Halloween Black Cat” available at the bottom of her page.
- Paradise Fibers Exclusive BEWE! Sheep Sticker.
Hook size: 4.25 mm
Notions: 18 mm Cat Safety eyes / 15mm pink animal safety nose / optional button for collar
Happy Crocheting! Share your finished spooky kitty with us on Ravelry and Instagram!