Who says your socks have to match? “Seussical” they may be, this whimsical pair of mismatched socks will put a smile on your face every time you unlace! 1 Sock, 2 Sock, Red Sock, Blue Socks by The Chilly Dog are knit from the leg down with an afterthought heel and a banded, paired decrease toe.
This is an instantly downloadable/printable pattern. You will receive a link including the PDF file for the 1 Sock, 2 Sock, Red Sock, Blue Sock Pattern by The Chilly Dog.
(If you need us to print you a copy of the pattern, please leave a note on your order or contact us. We are more than happy to help you.)
- Knitting (Intermediate)
- Suggested Yarn: HiKoo® CoBaSi (2 colors)
- Yarn Weight: Fingering
- Gauge: 32 stitches and 42 rows = 4 inches in stockinette
- Needle Size: US2 (2.75mm) DPNs
- Yardage: 300 - 400 yards (274 - 366 m)
- Sizes Available: Women's S (M, L), foot circumference 7 1/2 (8, 8 1/2) inches, foot length 8 1/2 (9 1/2, 10) inches
- Foot Circumference: 7.5 inches
- Foot Length: 8.5 inches
- Foot Circumference: 8 inches
- Foot Length: 9.5 inches
- Foot Circumference: 8.5 inches
- Foot Length: 10 inches