Stripes have never looked this good. Pashmina Stripes by ESpace Tricot is an easy, high-impact shawl/wrap, worked in alternating 30-row stripes of four coordinating colors. We have kit this with 4 skeins of our Madelinetosh Pashmina yarn, which is knit at a loose gauge for maximum drape and drama. While simple and straightforward, the gorgeous interplay of hand-dyed colorways makes this wrap anything but boring!
- 4 skeins of MadelineTosh Pashmina yarn
- An instantly downloadable PDF file for the Pashmina Stripes Pattern by ESpace Tricot
We used approximately 323 yards of Color A (Onyx), and 256 yards of each of Colors B (Antler), C (Charcoal), and D (Glazed Pecan) in the pictured sample.
- Gauge: 18 stitches = 4 inches in Stockinette stitch
- Needle size: US 9 - 5.5 mm
- Yardage: 1088 - 1203 yards (995 - 1100 m)