Your new favorite sock yarn! A blend of superwash merino wool and nylon, Heritage by Cascade Yarns is a super-soft, durable yarn that can be machine washed and thrown in the dryer! Heritage has amazing stitch definition. With 437 yards and an array of colors, this yarn is great for one skein projects, such as socks, mitts and other fun accessories. Pair your favorite variegated or hand-dyed skein with one of Heritage's rainbow of solids to achieve the perfect contrast for that shawl pattern you've been itching to get your hook or needles into.
- 75% Superwash Merino Wool / 25 % Nylon
- Fingering Weight
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 437 yds / 400 m
- Knitting Needle Size: US 1 - 3 / 2.25 - 3.25 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 28 - 32 sts = 4" (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: C - E (2.75 - 3.50 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 22 - 25 scs = 4" (10 cm)
- Suggested Care: Machine Wash Cold. Tumble Dry Cool.
* Suggested gauge only. Yarn weight is based on Craft Yarn Council guidelines.
Store your masterpiece carefully; it may one day be a timeless family heirloom.