Thin, flat cardboard warping sticks in five sizes. Sold as a set of 20.
- 22.5cm/9" (fits 25cm/8" Ashford SampleIT Loom)
- 27.8cm/10.9" (fits Ashford SampleIT Loom 10")
- 34cm/13.5" (fits 30cm/12" Ashford Knitters Loom)
- 44cm/17.5" (fits 40cm/16" Ashford Rigid Heddle Loom)
- 54cm/21.5" (fits 50cm/20" Ashford Knitters Loom)
- 64cm/25.5" (fits 60cm/24" Rigid... Read More
I couldn’t weave without these handy cardboard warping sticks. Perfectly sized for my loom!
They are what I expected only heftier. Arrived promptly.
These are so handy and easy to use! Much better than my homemade pieces : )
I cannot wind paper on a weaving loom to save my life. No matter how hard I try it always becomes lopsided. These sticks were included with my loom. I had been using wooden sticks, but they were too thick for the rigid heddle. These are perfect. I ordered another two sets. For anyone like me who doesn’t do well with paper or has cats who like to tear the paper apart as it starts to unwind, these are the perfect solution!
Great warping sticks. Same as what originally came with my Ashford (needed more as I like nice long scarves!). Not too thick, more reliable than paper rolls.