Kit includes Tidal Wave Shawl crochet pattern, 1 skein of Anzula Cricket Yarn & 4 balls of Debbie Bliss Rialto DK yarn.
The crocheted Tidal Wave Shawl was an experiment in shaping and color – and the result is a unique and delightful piece that looks great no matter how you wear it!
- US – J, 6.0 mm hook
- 665 yds DK Weight Yarn (4 Balls Rialto Dk, 1 Skein Anzula Cricket)
- “3”/UK – 8 ply; 306 yds/280 m; 3.53 oz)
- Color A – (4 balls, 415 yds)
- Color B – (1 skein, 250 yds)
- Stitch Marker
- Finished Size: 66.5″ max length, 33.5″ max width, 21.5″ depth at point
- Gauge: 13 sts x 8 rows = 4″/10cm in dc
80% Superwash Merino, 10% Cashmere, 10% Nylon
+/- 250 yd / 228 m
20sts - 4 inches
5 sts / in US #6
CARE - Dry Flat, Machine Wash
COLOR - Semi-Solid
Drafting Method - Worsted Spun
Dye - Hand Dyed
Ply - 3-ply
Put Up - Winding Required
- Hand dyed in the USA in Fresno, CA
Cricket is a luxuriously soft, super springy, and extremely versatile yarn. It is fantastic for sweaters, shawls, hats, fingerless gloves, mittens, blankets, baby knits, home accents scarves and more.
Debbie Bliss Rialto DK:
- We recommend hand washing to extend the life of your project. Always use cold water!
A beautiful extra fine merino super wash in a double knitting weight, it has a soft handle yet creates crisply defined stitch detail.
- Yarn Weight: Double Knitting
- Blend: 100% Extra Fine Merino
- Meterage: 100m
- Needles: 4mm (US6)
- Tension: 22 stitches and 30 rows to 10cm/4in square