This stretchy yarn from Cascade Yarn is fun to knit and works great with swimsuits or other stretchy garments where elasticity is required. Fixation yarn is a light DK/sock weight made from vegan fibers, Cotton and Spandex. These make it great for folks who have allergies to wool or find it to be scratchy. These colorful 50 gram balls of yarn are also popular for doing chemo hats for friends with cancer or donating to cancer hospice organizations around the country.
*Make sure to maintain a normal and relaxed tension while working with Fixation. If the yarn is too tight, you will not have the correct elasticity in your finished project.*
- 98.3% Cotton / 1.7% Spandex
- Light DK/Sock
- Weight: 50 g / 1.75 oz
- Approx: 100 yds / 91.4 m
- Knitting Needle Size: US 5 - 9 / 3.75 - 5.5 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 22 sts = 4" (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: F - G (3.75 - 425 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 20 - 23 scs = 4" (10 cm)
- Suggested care: Machine Wash Warm. Lay Flat to Dry.
* Suggested gauge only.
Yarn weight is based on Craft Yarn Council guidelines.
Store your masterpiece carefully; it may one day be a timeless family heirloom.