This is a downloadable link. Click here for a direct printable version.
Make your very own unique decorative knitted pillow! Specifically designed for Brown Sheep Burly Spun by Lorna Miser, it only uses one skein for cost efficiency and speed. Try this with our luscious Malabrigo - Rasta for an absolutely one of a kind, hand dyed pillow.
Great for beginners, simply knit two squares for the front and back of the pillow. It can then be sewn together with a tapestry needle or crochet hook and matching yarn. A sewing machine can be used as well. Stuff pillow with hand-made, or purchased, pillow stuffer.
Recommended yarn: 1 skein
- Square: 11” x 11” MATERIALS
- Brown Sheep Burly Spun
- 100% wool
- 8 oz/132 yd
- shown in #BS350 Bountiful Harvest
- Malabrigo Rasta
- 100% Merino Wool
- 150 g/90 yd
- Hand dyed, cozy bulk goodness. This yarn will have you resting peacefully on this pillow.
- 14" US11 (8mm) single point needles
- US L-11 (8mm) crochet hook (optional)
- 8 sts = 4” in Diagonal stitch
Extra materials needed
- Cable, tapestry needle
- Pillow stuffer: 10” pre-made stuffer; or, 1/3 yard any fabric and sufficient stuffing for pillow.
- Sewing machine or needle, matching thread.
*Designed exclusively for Brown Sheep Company by Lorna Miser